Listening ear for 41-year-old man
Scan me or visit en.apeldoornpaktaan.nl/o/Pluryn-locatie-het-Hietveld1/opportunities/Listening-ear-for-41-year-old-man/50193 to join
SummaryAlways valuable when you come to do something. No matter how small or big it sounds to you!
Who is our client:
Our client is a cheerful man. He has a nice sense of humor and likes to compliment others.
What can you do:
Offer a listening ear to share his story and feelings.
Doing a fun activity together that improves his mood. Go somewhere for a drink, smoke a cigar, play games or listen to music.
Keep an eye on him.
What are you bringing?
- Have empathy and stand firm in your shoes,
- Affinity with the target group and activity(ies),
- Being able to offer a listening ear to the client and being able to determine when information needs to be fed back to the client's supervisor,
- You are enthusiastic, patient, friendly, social, you communicate clearly and you are flexible,
- You take into account the possibilities and limitations of the client,
- You can ask for help when you need it and clearly indicate what you find difficult.
What do we offer you
We think it is important that volunteers feel at home with us alongside the employees. That is why we ensure that everything related to your volunteer work is well organized. This is how you receive:
- Guidance from a professional colleague,
- A volunteer agreement,
- Reimbursement of travel expenses,
- good insurance,
- And of course much appreciation for your efforts!
Are you interested?
You can respond to this vacancy, then the Pluryn Volunteer Work Team will be happy to receive your details.
Please state vacancy number: 65