Group volunteer for fun activities
Scan me or visit en.apeldoornpaktaan.nl/o/Pluryn-locatie-het-Hietveld1/opportunities/Group-volunteer-for-fun-activities/52255 to join
SummaryDo you have a heart for care, are you friendly, clear and transparent, read on quickly.
For department 3 to the right of Sainte Marie, in Apeldoorn, we are looking for an enthusiastic group volunteer.
Both men and women with a mild to moderate intellectual disability live in this ward. Some also have some physical limitations.
You enjoy making our clients happy for a few hours a week with a bit of extra attention through various activities. Playing a game, taking a nice walk or cooking together, it's all possible.
Do you recognize yourself in the above, respond quickly!
We will then contact you for a further introduction.
What are you bringing?
- have empathy,
- Affinity with the target group and activity(ies),
- Provide a listening ear to clients
- You are enthusiastic, patient, friendly, social, you communicate clearly and you are flexible,
- You take into account the possibilities and limitations of the clients,
- You can ask for help when you need it and clearly indicate what you find difficult.
What do we offer you
We think it is important that volunteers feel at home with us alongside the employees. That is why we ensure that everything related to your volunteer work is well organized. This is how you receive:
- Guidance from a professional colleague,
- A volunteer agreement,
- Reimbursement of travel expenses,
- good insurance,
- And of course much appreciation for your efforts!
Are you interested?
You can respond to this vacancy, then the Pluryn Volunteer Work Team will be happy to receive your details.
Please state vacancy number: 124
We would like to hear from you!