Group volunteers for fun activities
Scan me or visit en.apeldoornpaktaan.nl/o/Pluryn-locatie-het-Hietveld1/opportunities/Group-volunteers-for-fun-activities/50296 to join
SummaryYou get satisfaction from having a nice morning or afternoon together with our clients. You enjoy seeing the other shine!
Who are our clients?
They are (young) adults, between 20-60 years old, with a mild intellectual disability with behavioral problems. They are grateful that you can help them out of the daily grind .
What are you going to do?
You visit the group to do various group activities: cooking together, going out, outing, game, etc.
You offer our clients proximity, fun and a listening ear.
The trust that can be built is especially important.
Come by sometime without obligation.
This is what we expect from you
- Have empathy and stand firm in your shoes,
- Affinity with the target group and activity(ies),
- to offer a listening ear,
- You are enthusiastic, patient, friendly, social and communicate clearly,
- You can ask for help when you need it and clearly indicate what you find difficult,
- The time investment you make depends on your own possibilities and wishes. We are happy with 2 hours per week or per month, but more is also very nice,
- Continuity is important, however, because a client counts on your arrival. That is why it is important to make good agreements.
Location and target group
You can already take a look at the locations and target groups on the Pluryn site. The Hietveld, location Beekbergen.
What do we offer you?
We think it is important that volunteers feel at home with us alongside the employees. That is why we ensure that everything related to your volunteer work is well organized. This is how you receive:
- Guidance from a professional colleague,
- A volunteer agreement,
- Reimbursement of travel expenses,
- good insurance,
- And of course much appreciation for your efforts!
Are you interested?
Then Team Volunteer Work Pluryn would like to receive your details.
Please state vacancy number: 89
We would like to hear from you!